Today we'll look at the third (3rd) part of my review/ personal experience with the
practices in Rhonda Byrne's book “The Magic”
- Magically Heal Your Relationships : This particular practice was a hard one for me because l had to identify One Difficult, problematic or broken relationship that needs improvement. Write down all the things you can find to be grateful for in this *broken* relationship. It took a while to write but when l finished l almost cried. I had never sat down to really, really look out for the good in this person and it shocked me to realize that there was good after all in a relationship l presumed to be a waste of my time. You will be surprised when you try this yourself.
- Magic And Miracles In Health : This practice looks at three(3) separate times in a person's life when he/she felt on top of the world, and give sincere thanks for those times. Think about some functions of your body and be truly grateful for them. And look for one you need improvement on and visualize that it functions perfectly and be thankful for this. My personal practice helped me get raid of a nagging backache.
- The Magic Check : Photocopy the page with the magic check and fill out all details and especially, the amount of money you wish to receive. Keep this check close by always to serve as a reminder. l got the money needed for an international trip using this practice.
- The Magical To – Do List : Creating a written list of the most important things or problems needing solutions, with the title “The Magical To- Do list” and taking them individually and meditating and believing its done, will actually release your body of worry and anxiety. This practice will help you focus on what is important.
- Magic Footsteps : With this practice, you take one hundred Magic steps for about a minute and a half in gratitude any time in the day. I preferred doing that in the morning right after waking up when my mind isn't yet cluttered with stuff!The whole idea is to say and feel grateful with each step taken.
- Heart Magic: Focus heart and mind on the area around the heart *just like meditation* and feeling very grateful, have a look at your top goals and say thank you to them. Just as if they have materialized.
- Magnificent Outcomes : At the beginning of the day, list three(3) things / situations that are important to you and where you need magnificent outcomes. Write each item as though it has already happened. Eg Thank you for the magnificent outcome to …
You can do same with unexpected events that you encounter within the day.
This sums up today's seven(7) points review, I hope you found value and are willing to take up the challenge. To read the first 2 reviews check out www.faustinaarkhurst.com
Please like, comment and share with friends for their benefit.
Have a grateful day